Wednesday, October 04, 2006

29 September 2006 - Blood Show!

In office, around late morning went to toilet to poo poo...Then was cleaning up myself i saw blood curd in the toilet bowl and it freaked me. Then i wiped my poo poo area and there wasn't blood. But when i wiped the V area, it had mucus-like discharge and it was bloody! I went back to my desk and surfed online to see what this bloody-mucus was about and online said it is called 'Blood Show' meaning that the mucus plug that seals the cervix has come off and cervix will soon open up! I called the clinic and the nurse asked me if i had constipation and i said yes. So she told i pushed too hard and caused the poo poo area to bleed. She told me to observe for few days. Then after an hour, i called the nurse again and told her i was not bleeding @ the poo poo area but the V area and she asked me to come for appointment checkup the next day (saturday) around 11am (clinic works half day). This night was horrible as i started to have cramps throughout the night....to be continued...

No comments: