Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Confinement Lady - Elsie

Actually i engaged a confinement lady called Feng Jie but due to my early delivery, she cannot work for me but asked her cousin (an agent) to recommend another lady to me. My confinement lady is very fluent in english as she picked up english while working at American Embassy to look after babies when she was 18 years old. She just came back from an assignment working for ang mo who flew her to UK to work there for 2 months. She has very rich experience in taking care babies and confinement women for more than 20 years...Very nice lady...always say nice things to my son...like auntie loves Rayhan...Rayhan good boy...smart boy...Today is only day 2 but my son can recognise her better than recognising me...hahaha Elsie always wants me to rest...hahaha...

4 comments:

voices of the chuas :p said...

Yasmin
Congrats man yo graduate to Motherhood le hor.. So are u BF Rayhan? Hope everything is well.. Me still waiting for my baby to pop, today in my 38weeks. Rayhan is cute, i salute you for not taking epidural i hope i can be as brave as you on the day of my delivery. Take care, will visit your blog, do keep updates of baby rayhan hor.

Yasmin said...

Yes...BF in the daytime and bottle feed BM or similac in the nighttime as my confinement lady wants me to rest well in the night. I tried to pump milk out but very miserable amount...only 20ml a day...sob...today get to drink papaya chicken herbal stew...hope it will help. =)my confinement lady can cook very well...i like the soup..very sweet =)

Unknown said...

can you introduce your confinement lady to me ?

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Please PM me her contact.. Thanks!